Can 12th pass apply for UPSC?Asked by: Dr. Isai Schuppe | Last update: July 9, 2022
Score: 5/5 (69 votes)
Yes after 12th journey starts,… but you have to be graduate (in any subject) and your age should be 21 to fill the form of upsc cse .
Can a 12th pass give UPSC?
The most basic question regarding the UPSC is “can we give UPSC exam after 12th?” The answer to that is no. The minimum eligibility for the UPSC exam requires a degree from a college that is recognized by the government. Bachelor's degree must and 21 years old minimum age limit.
How can I start my UPSC after 12th?
- Read more about civil services. ...
- Take up a graduation course that involves history and polity. ...
- During your graduation, study these subjects well keeping in mind the UPSC syllabus.
Is 12th compulsory for UPSC?
Q: Can a 12th pass apply for IAS? A: No, the minimum educational qualification required to apply for UPSC IAS 2022 exam is to graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.
What is age limit IAS?
Education Qualification for IAS exam: Candidate must hold a Graduate Degree from a recognised University. UPSC Civil Services Exam Age Limit: Candidate must be a minimum of 21 years of age and must not be more than 32 years of age. General Category & EWS: 32 years; 6 attempts.
UPSC Full Details - Career Guidance Series - What after 12th or Graduation | EP-01
What is the percentage of 12 in IAS?
There's no minimum percentage requirement in 12th /graduation to be eligible for UPSC. *You must have a bachelor's degree in any, discipline from a recognised university .
Is 3 years enough for UPSC?
For smart aspirants, college is the best place to start preparing for IAS exam. Three years of college will give enough time to prepare well and one can reap the benefit of starting early.
Can I apply for IPS after 12th?
The eligibility is 21 years, Indian Citizenship, and graduate. Only after passing all three stages of the UPSC exam can you become an IPS officer and become a part of the elitist service. Right after the 12th standard, you can take any stream that interests you.
How can I become a collector after 12th?
You have following two options to become a Collector: (a) Appear for Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC and get selected for IAS on completion of your graduation degree. After few year of experience you will be become DC. (b) Appear for PCS examination conducted by various state selection board.
What exams can I give after 12th?
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main. Purpose - For Admission in B. E./B. ...
- JEE Advanced. Purpose- Admission in UG programmes in IITs. ...
- BITSAT. ...
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) ...
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test. ...
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme. ...
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment. ...
Who is eligible for UPSC exam?
The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years (for the General category candidate) on 1 August of the year of examination. Prescribed age limits vary with respect to caste reservations. For Other Backward Castes (OBC) the upper age limit is 35 years.
Which job is best for girls?
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India. ...
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs. ...
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs. ...
- Image Management Jobs. ...
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs. ...
- Law Jobs. ...
- Fashion & Design Jobs. ...
- Sports Jobs.
What should I do after 12th for high salary?
- Engineering: BTech/BE.
- BSc Computer Science.
- BSc Information Technology.
- Commercial Pilot Training.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Other BSc Courses such as BSc Statistics, BSc Maths, BSc Physics, BSc Chemistry, etc.
What can a girl do after 12th?
- Digital Marketing. ...
- Bachelor in Economics. ...
- Bachelor of Business Administration. ...
- Chartered Accountancy. ...
- Company Secretary. ...
- Bachelor of Legislative Law. ...
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance.
Which degree is best for UPSC?
First of all, if you think that you want to be an IAS then I will suggest you to go for Bachelor In Arts. You can take majors Political science or sociology. This subjects help one to crack any government exams like UPSC, SSC CGL and State Public Comission Exams and RRB too.
Which degree is best for IAS after 12th?
Answer. In order to become a IAS officer you should complete your graduation. You can choose to do engineering or B.Sc degree. 1- The minimum age to appear for IAS Exam is 21 years.
What is IAS officer?
An IAS officer is given administrative command of an entire district as a District Collector. IAS officers also represent the Government of India at the international level in bilateral and multilateral negotiations.
Where is srushti Deshmukh posted?
She has been allocated to the IAS cadre on the basis of Civil Services Examination (CSE) – 2018 to her home state Madhya Pradesh, as an insider. Her current posting is in the Dindori districts of Madhya Pradesh, India.
Is B Sc good for IAS?
The minimum requirement for appearing in UPSC examination is successful completion of a bachelor's level degree in any specialisation. A B.Sc. , B.A. , B. Comm . or any other bachelor's degree fulfils the eligibility criteria for appearing in UPSC examination. You may also read an Indian Foreign Service (IFS) career.
How can I start my IAS at home?
- Understand the UPSC pattern and procedure first.
- Go through the UPSC syllabus thoroughly.
- Start reading a few books and watch video lectures online for a few basic subjects like polity, history, geography, etc.
- Read the newspaper regularly.
Is 12th marks matter in UPSC?
No class 12 marks don't matter for SSC and UPSC. The eligibility for civil services is that you should hold a Bachelor's degree from any recognised institution in respective subjects.
Who is youngest IAS in India?
Ansar Shaikh The Youngest IAS Officer Of India At The Age Of 21 years.
Can a 20 year old give IAS exam?
The minimum age to appear for IAS Exam is 21 years. This means that the candidate must have at least 21 years of age on 1st August of that given year when the exam is held.
What should I do after 12th?
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.