Does KJ Somaiya accept CAT score?Asked by: Johan Simonis IV | Last update: June 7, 2022
Score: 4.7/5 (51 votes)
K J Somaiya Institute of Management will shortlist candidates on the basis of entrance exam scores accepted for admission, namely CAT 2021, XAT 2022, CMAT 2022, NMAT 2021(Only First Attempt), and GMAT (GMAT scores valid from January 1, 2019, to January 31, 2022).
Which score does KJ Somaiya accept?
K J Somaiya Institute of Management offers a two-year MBA programme with five core and eight minor specialisations. Admissions are based on CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT or NMAT score and CA+PI.
Is there direct admission in KJ Somaiya?
These seats are given to the candidate on the basis of direct admission to MBA PGDM selection criteria. You can get direct admission into KJ Somaiya, provided you are eligible.
Does KJ Somaiya have sectional cutoff?
SIMSR shortlists candidates on the basis of cut offs determined by the CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT scores. ... There is no sectional cut off as part of the K J Somaiya's cut off score.
What is KJ Somaiya cat cut off?
K J Somaiya Expected cut-off. CAT 2021. 83-85 Percentile. XAT 2022. 70-73 Percentile.
KJ Somaiya Application Should I Apply Or Not ?Date 7th Feb
Does GIM accept CAT score?
GIM Goa will accept following exam scores for shortlisting the candidates for final selection round: CAT 2021. XAT 2022.
How can I get admission in KJ Somaiya for 11th?
- Students will fill the Online Pre Admission form by registering on the Somaiya portal admissions.somaiya.edu. ...
- Student will get a Verification mail in your email that you provide while registering. ...
- Filling up the online pre admission application form and upload the required documents.
Which MBA program is best in KJ Somaiya?
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management is one of the best colleges which offers MBA healthcare management course. ...
- MBA in HCM covers the entire syllabus of management of the health sector.
How are placements at KJ Somaiya?
175 recruiters visited our Campus for Final Placements so far. 40 new recruiters were added to the pool for final placements. Average salary of top 100 offers: Rs. 15.49 lacs pa.
Is there any management quota in KJ Somaiya?
KJ Somaiya Management Quota
This percentage could be anywhere between 5 to 20% depending on the college and university. Admission to these seats is made on the sole decision of college and their selection criteria. Not many students or parents know about this management quota.
How can I check my Somaiya merit list?
- Visit the official website (sksasc.somaiya.edu.in) of the college.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates should go through the list carefully.
How can I check my KJ Somaiya result 2021?
- Visit the official website of KJ Somaiya MBA somaiya.edu.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Go to the News & Announcement section on the Home screen.
- Next, click on the PDF file link given for display of the exam result.
Is KJ Somaiya admission open?
MBA / MBA HCM / MBA SM
Admissions are open for the 2 years full time MBA programmes batch 2022-24. Last date for Application form is 31st Jan 2022. Feel free to contact us on: email@example.com.
Is KJ Somaiya a good college?
They are very supportive. The quality of placements is also good. The cost might seem a bit too much but the courses offered and the efforts and all the equipment everything is worth. The campus of KJ Somaiya College is good and the events organized here are also great.
Does KJ Somaiya offer UG courses?
K J Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce (KJSAC) is a private college affiliated with Mumbai University. The college offers UG and PG courses in Arts and Commerce streams. KJSAC offers Junior College (Class 12) and PhD programmes (organised by Mumbai University) as well.
Is maths compulsory in KJ Somaiya?
So Maths is not necessary here. The eligibility criteria of BMS course of KJSAC is given below. The Student shall have passed XIIth standard. ... So Maths is not necessary here.
Is Somaiya under Mumbai University?
Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce and K.J. Somaiya College of Science & Commerce, will remain as University of Mumbai affiliated institutes.