How can I become IIT-JEE topper?Asked by: Orie Howe | Last update: June 24, 2022
Score: 4.2/5 (14 votes)
- Understand your Question Paper – Try solving as many mock papers as possible. ...
- Repetition is the key to success – The more you solve the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers, the more confident you will become while facing the exams.
How can I become topper of IIT?
- Work Hard and be Stress – Free. ...
- Make a time table and distribute it equally to all subjects. ...
- Concentration Hard During the Subject Preparation. ...
- Teachers are the Real Guides. ...
- Analyse and Work on Weak Areas. ...
- Only Knowledge will help in Future.
What is the salary of IIT topper?
The highest salary for an international post offered to a student of IIT Bombay stands at USD 2.87 lakh (roughly ₹2.05 crores) whereas the highest package for a domestic role stood at ₹1.68 crores per annum.
How can I get 100 rank in IIT JEE in 1 year?
- Study with total concentration.
- Set your target regularly.
- Start with the problematic concepts first.
- Make notes of your learnings.
- Analyze your mistakes and find your problems.
- Study as per your schedule, not based on the number of hours.
How can I top in JEE Main?
- Use The Right Books. You should get hold of the books that are actually useful and add to your preparation. ...
- Understand The JEE Main Exam Pattern. ...
- Know The Syllabus. ...
- Solve JEE Main Question Papers. ...
- Attempt Mock Tests To Get Familiar With The Real Exam Scenario. ...
- Math. ...
The "SECRET" Toppers Don't Tell Anyone (by a JEE Topper)
Is JEE easy or NEET?
A for difficulty level, NEET is slightly tougher than JEE Mains but easier than JEE Advanced, but that is subjective, as seats are comparatively limited in NEET making it more competitive.
Is IIT JEE easy?
Even in the pre-MCQ era, the IIT-JEE was tougher than it is now for the simple reason that the long problems of that era needed in-depth working; in the current format, only a few minutes are given per problem which means the questions asked now are of a lower level of complexity.
Which IIT I can get with 500 rank?
Other IIT campuses, which featured as the most preferred institutions for top 500 rankers include IIT Kanpur (14.8 per cent), IIT Kharagpur (10.2 per cent), IIT Madras (9.6 per cent) and IIT Roorkee (4.4 per cent).
What is the lowest salary of IIT?
Placements in different Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) across India are usually conducted from December to May in different phases. Package of students in top IITs usually ranges from Rs 10-20 lakh per annum whereas, for other IITs, it is between Rs 5-10 lakh per annum.
Is Mukesh Ambani Iitian?
Mukesh Ambani has been India's richest person since 2008. He also cleared IIT-JEE and joined IIT Bombay. It is believed that he left IIT-Bombay to join ICT, Mumbai to pursue Chemical Engineering as an inter-science, which was announced a few weeks later.
Which job has highest salary?
- Commercial Pilot. ...
- Product Manager. ...
- Investment Manager. ...
- Management Consultant. ...
- Business Manager. ...
- Data Scientist. ...
- Chartered Accountant. ...
- Machine Learning Experts. Machine learning and artificial intelligence experts help companies make data-driven decisions, setting them up for greater success.
How do JEE rankers study?
They follow a disciplined strategy and love the subjects they are studying. They know their strengths and also work on weaker areas. They focus on concepts, understanding and application of logic. When starting a topic, he/she would make sure to study all the related concepts at once and then solve the problems.
Do JEE toppers go to school?
Nobody in Kota, goes to school on all days. We go there for the exams and for the practicals (to meet the attendance requirements). Basically we enrol for a two-year class room contact programme. The preparation strategy is guided by my teachers.
Which is the No 1 IIT in world?
In the 2019 QS World University Ranking, IIT Bombay ranked highest at 162, followed by IIT Delhi (172), IIT Madras (264), IIT Kanpur (283), IIT Kharagpur (295), IIT Roorkee (381) and IIT Guwahati (472).
What is IIT Bombay fees?
Tuition fees at IIT for the current academic year are Rs. 2.2 lakhs per year. The total cost of 1 year study at IIT including mess bills is about Rs. 2.5 lakhs per year (excluding hostel and books).
Is 2000 a good rank in JEE Advanced?
You will get any IIT in case you are ready to sacrifice your choice of branch. So with a rank of 2000 in advanced you can either choose a coveted IIT with a less pursued branch or a new IIT with most pursued branches.
How can I get into IIT without jee?
- JAM 2023.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design)
- CEED(Common Entrance Exam for Design)
- HSEE (Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
Is JEE IIT hard?
JEE is considered the toughest exam and many more students would be working hard to get into IITs or NITs. One should start pushing their boundaries while preparing for the exam. Success can only be achieved by working smartly towards preparing for the JEE Main and being consistent throughout the preparation time.
Is IIT toughest?
Only the top 2,50,000 JEE Main rank holders who want to study at the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) will sit for JEE Advanced, which is considered one of the toughest exams to pass. JEE Advanced is regarded as one of the most difficult exams in the world.
Is 2 years enough to crack IIT?
Typically speaking, 2 years (Class 11 and 12) are enough to prepare for JEE, if the preparation is done very seriously. However, many students start JEE preparation from as early as Class 8. Also, some students prepare for JEE only for 1 year.