How can I join Wipro after 12th?Asked by: Clotilde Gaylord | Last update: May 6, 2022
Score: 4.9/5 (9 votes)
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and Post Graduation ( if applicable).
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.
How can I qualify for Wipro?
- B.E./B. ...
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology.
- Year of passing: 2020,2021 & 2022.
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines.
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th.
What should I learn to get a job in Wipro?
You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
What is the salary for freshers in Wipro?
Average Wipro Fresher salary in India is ₹ 3.1 Lakhs per year for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 2 years. Fresher salary at Wipro ranges between ₹ 1 Lakhs to ₹ 4 Lakhs per year.
Does Wipro hire freshers?
Wipro launches freshers' hiring program, offers up to Rs 3.5 lakh per annum. Find out more. The last date for the registration of applications is January 31, 2022.
Wipro jobs for freshers | jobs For 12th pass | Work from home | Latest Jobs 2020@JobLagi
Does Wipro give laptops?
Does Wipro give laptops? Neverthless, you are strictly prohibited to use it for your personal work. All the best! Hello, Many of the freshers who join Wipro would undergo offline training and some are part of Digital Academy and hence they don't get any Laptop as such right when you join.
Is Wipro interview tough?
The questions in the quantitative aptitude round were said to be easy to medium levels. The coding round has 2 questions and is relatively easy if the candidate has basic knowledge about competitive programming. The languages allowed are C, C++, Java, and Python.
What is the CTC of Wipro?
The typical Wipro Fresher salary is ₹3,85,804 per year. Fresher salaries at Wipro can range from ₹1,59,676 - ₹6,67,816 per year.
What type of job is Wipro?
Wipro Limited is a provider of IT services, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, and R&D services. Wipro entered into the technology business in 1981 and has over 221,890 employees and clients across 110 countries.
Can I get job in Wipro after BA?
Wipro Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Wipro IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.Com/M.Com Branches Eligible to apply.
How can I join Wipro after BSc?
In order to be eligible for Wipro WILP 2022, the candidates must be BA or BSc with at least 60 percent or 6.0 GPA. Their year of passing the graduation course should be 2022. The eligible streams in BSc are Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics.
What is Wipro exam?
Wipro Elite NTH Test Pattern 2022
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections: Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins. Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins.
Why should I join Wipro?
An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play, and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating workplace. All Wiproites can expect a bouquet of benefits as they walk in to discover a career for life.
Who is the CEO of Wipro?
NEW DELHI: Wipro Chief Executive Officer Thierry Delaporte drew a pay package of USD 8.7 million (around Rs 64.3 crore) in the financial year 2020-21, according to a regulatory filing.
Which job is best for girls?
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India. ...
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs. ...
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs. ...
- Image Management Jobs. ...
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs. ...
- Law Jobs. ...
- Fashion & Design Jobs. ...
- Sports Jobs.
Which is the best job in India after 12th?
- Engineering. Engineering is one of the most popular and sought-after career options for students post class 12th. ...
- Medical. ...
- Commerce. ...
- Law / Lawyer. ...
- Architecture. ...
- Mass Communication. ...
- Hotel Management.
Does Wipro give Diwali bonus?
We are not getting any corporate gifts this Diwali,” said Jayalakshmi Venugopal, working with Infosys. Sources from Wipro also said the company is not planning any gifts for their employees. “Last year, we didn't receive any gift for Diwlai.
Is there job security in Wipro?
100% Job security and A++ Company for married Men and Women because of work life balance. Your manager will ensure you are always happy and if he does not do so , he will be marked negatively. If you are married women or men , please join Wipro.
How can I crack Wipro exam?
- Allot your time to practice as per the level of difficulty with respect to the category.
- Solving mock tests from time to time would be of great help before taking the actual test.
- Make sure you answer 90-95% of every section first and then get back to the others just before the end.
What are the questions asked in Wipro?
Tell us about some skills which are required for this role? Which are the areas where you think you are required to improve your skills? Tell us about your greatest strengths & weakness? What motivates you?
How many rounds are there in Wipro?
The Wipro Recruitment Process generally consists of three rounds of selection: Online assessment round. Technical interview round. HR interview round.