How should I start preparing for JEE Mains?Asked by: Brendan Hamill | Last update: July 12, 2022
Score: 4.5/5 (62 votes)
- Do not succumb to social anxiety. ...
- Analyse your past attempts and result. ...
- Divide your last months in 2 phases. ...
- Practice Productive Study Habits. ...
- Solve Previous year papers and take Mock tests. ...
- Read from the right resources.
How can I start studying for JEE mains?
- Check JEE Main syllabus.
- Understand JEE Main exam pattern.
- Analyze JEE Main previous year question papers.
- Select best books for JEE Main 2022 preparation.
- Make a timetable for studying with dedicated time for each subject and revision.
- Revise regularly what you study.
- Solve mock test papers.
When should I start preparing for JEE?
We at, Career Launcher, strongly believe that 11th grade is the right time to start your IIT-JEE preparations. And we have logical reasons to believe so - Understand the Math - JEE exam tests you on three subjects - Physics, chemistry and Mathematics. Each subject has a huge syllabus of approximately 30 chapters each!
Is JEE Mains easy to crack?
Top 5 Tips to Crack JEE Main – JEE Main is considered to be one of the toughest exams in India which requires perseverance and hard work to crack. Aspirants basically start preparing from their class 11 th so that they could score well in the exams.
How many hours should I study for JEE mains?
So 4 to 5 hours study starting form 11th class will be helpful for JEE. As the exam date approaches, say 6 months from the JEE Mains, the study hours need to be increased to 8 hours. Give more focus on revision and solving last year's JEE Mains and Advanced question papers.
How to start preparing for JEE 2023 ? Vineet Khatri | JEE advanced preparation strategy
Is Ncert enough for JEE MAINs?
NCERT books explain all the topics in a more detailed way so that the students understand and perform well in the exam. JEE Main toppers and experts also recommend NCERT for JEE Main preparation. According to experts, studying NCERT is enough to qualify JEE Main.
How many hours do JEE toppers sleep?
Before we get started, here are a few things that JEE toppers DON'T do: No skipping college: Attend all the lectures, labs sessions and classes. No losing sleep: Never compromise on the 6-8 hours of sleep every day. No marathon/heroic study sessions.
Is NEET tougher than JEE?
A for difficulty level, NEET is slightly tougher than JEE Mains but easier than JEE Advanced, but that is subjective, as seats are comparatively limited in NEET making it more competitive.
How can I cheat in JEE mains?
- 1) Stay away from Extremes: For questions which have answers in numerical values, stay away from the upper most and lower most value. ...
- 2) Look for oft-repeated units and values: If three of the options mention the same unit, it is likely that this unit would be correct.
How can I top in JEE Main?
- Use The Right Books. You should get hold of the books that are actually useful and add to your preparation. ...
- Understand The JEE Main Exam Pattern. ...
- Know The Syllabus. ...
- Solve JEE Main Question Papers. ...
- Attempt Mock Tests To Get Familiar With The Real Exam Scenario. ...
- Math. ...
Is 1 year enough for JEE Mains preparation?
One year is not a lot of time, and it isn't too little as well. If you follow a time table religiously and prepare by keeping the pattern of examination in mind, giving priority to the high scoring and rank-boosting topics, you will definitely get through this.
Can I crack JEE in 2 months?
IIT JEE seems like a tough exam, but in reality, it is not as hard as everyone says it is. The only challenge that many students face is that they have to simultaneously prepare for Board exams along with IIT JEE. However, with proper preparation and dedication, it is easy to crack IIT JEE.
Which class is best for JEE preparation?
- Allen Kota. Allen ranks on number one when we talk about IIT coaching institute. ...
- Vibrant Academy Kota. ...
- FiiTJEE South Delhi. ...
- Sri Chaitanya and Narayana(CHAINA) Hyderabad. ...
- Resonance Kota. ...
- Vidyamandir Classes New Delhi (VMC Classes) ...
- Super 30 Patna. ...
- IITians PACE Mumbai.
Which app is best for JEE MAINs?
- Toppr. The app is one of the highest-rated among the apps for JEE Main 2022 Preparation. ...
- JEE MAINs, AIEEE & JEE Advance. ...
- JEE Main Prep. ...
- Smart Test: IIT JEE Main Exam. ...
- IIT JEE Formulae & Notes. ...
- IIT JEE Preparations & Coaching. ...
- Unacademy Learning App. ...
- PCM Formulas.
Is IIT JEE easy?
Even in the pre-MCQ era, the IIT-JEE was tougher than it is now for the simple reason that the long problems of that era needed in-depth working; in the current format, only a few minutes are given per problem which means the questions asked now are of a lower level of complexity.
What is minimum marks required for JEE MAINs?
Ans: Usually, JEE Main exam requires a minimum of 75% for general category and 65% for reserved category in 12th class examination. However, this year NTA has discarded the percentage criteria and only the 12th pass certificate is required for registration.
Do IIT questions repeat?
Jee questions doesn't repeat. Sometimes the basic concept is same . but same question never repeats there are chance of 1-2 % that the question will repeat.
Is 12th marks important for JEE?
Class 12 marks have no weightage in the preparation of JEE Main ranks. Students should know that the ranks will be determined based on their score in the entrance exam.
Do students cheat in JEE?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has debarred a total of 20 students for cheating in the JEE Main 2021. A total of 10,48,012 candidates had appeared for the exam in out of which 47 secured 100 percentile.
Is JEE MCQ based?
Out of the 25 questions in each section 20 questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and the rest of the 5 questions are numerical value type questions. The 20 MCQ questions will be based on the same pattern as the previous year JEE mains papers.
Which is the toughest exam in world?
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
How many seats are there in IIT?
As of 2021, the total number of seats for undergraduate programs in all IITs is 16,234.
What if I fail in JEE mains?
If you were unable to crack JEE main, then don't lose hope. There are plenty of options to get you placed in a decent engineering college. You can appear for State Level Engineering Entrance Exams like WBJEE, AP EAMCET, UPSEE, ONJEE, VITEEE, MET, SRMJEEE, and BITS Pilani.
Who got 360 marks in JEE mains?
Kalpit Veerwal, a student of Regular Classroom Program of Udaipur created history by securing full marks in JEE (Main). Kalpit has made us proud by achieving 360 on 360 and surpassing the highest record of 355 marks. In the recently declared results of IIT-JEE (Main) 2017.
Do toppers watch TV?
Entertainment: He likes watching TV, but is not hooked to it at all, says his mother. She adds, "I am a teacher and I do not believe in pressurising kids for studies. He would watch TV a bit and films - he loves watching Hollywood movies."