Is BSC enough for CSS?Asked by: Prof. Astrid Wisozk IV | Last update: July 13, 2022
Score: 4.1/5 (46 votes)
For CSS you need to have a bachelor degree minimum like Bs It.
Which degree is best for CSS?
To qualify for CSS you need a BS degree in any subject. But to improve your chances you can probably try something more relevant to the CSS curriculum so a BS in History or Governance should help.
Is BA compulsory for CSS?
Candidates who are applying for the CSS Competitive exams must hold a Bachelor's degree in any faculty from any HEC recognized University of Pakistan or education which is equivalent to that degree if have completed from a Foreign University.
Can I do CSS after BSC zoology?
Students who have the HEC Recognized degree of BA ,BS ,BSC or B.COM in any field can apply for CSS Exams.
What are the requirements for CSS?
- Age Limits: Minimum 21 years – Maximum 30 Years. ...
- EDUCATION. At least a Second Division or Grade “C” Bachelor's degree of Pakistani or of a foreign University recognized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad. ...
- NATIONALITY. A Citizen of Pakistan or State of Jammu and Kashmir. ...
5 BS Programs For CSS Aspirants
What is the fees of CSS?
CSS Exams Fee Details as per FPSC
The written competitive examination application fee is RS-2200/- For re-checking per paper fee is RS-500/-
What is age limit for CSS 2021?
Eligibility criteria: All male and female including special persons holding at least second division Bachelor's degree and aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible. Upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in ibid rules, subject to fulfillment of all requirements.
What is the age limit for CSS?
What is the age limit for the CSS exam? People aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible to appear in CSS exams. Students must study hard for at least one to two years and then appear in exams.
What are the 12 subjects of CSS?
- English Essay 100 marks.
- English (précis and Composition) 100 marks.
- General Science and Ability 100 marks.
- Current Affairs 100 marks.
- Pakistan Affairs 100 marks.
- Islamic Studies or Comparative Study of Major Religions (For Non-Muslims) 100 marks.
What are the 12 CSS groups?
It is pertinent to mention here that currently CSS examinations are taken in 12 occupational groups including Commerce & Trade Group, Foreign Service of Pakistan, Information Group, Inland Revenue Service, Military Lands & Cantonments Group, Office Management Group, Pakistan Administrative Service, Pakistan Audit and ...
Is LLB good for CSS?
You can appear in the CSS examination after getting your LLB degree. In my opinion a Law Graduate has an edge over the other CSS candidates while choosing the optional subjects of CSS examination. Law graduate can also appear in the competitive examination for Civil Judges.
Is 2 years Bachelor Degree eligible for CSS?
Yes, you can do CSS after your BA (two years of graduation in Pakistan). If you are a graduate, you should download the FPSSC syllabus, get an idea from the past papers and start preparing from the books recommended. Graduation is a unique opportunity for those who are willing to appear in the CSS exam.
What is CSS and PMS?
CSS is a competitive examination held by federal public service commission every year for allocation of successful candidates in eight different cadres or groups of services, on the other hand, PMS is conducted by provincial management services of all the five provinces of Pakistan.
Which field is best for girl in Pakistan?
- Medicine. It not only is considered the most noble profession but also very vast and challenging. ...
- Teaching. No doubt women are considered the best teachers in the world, a highly suitable profession for women. ...
- Law. ...
- Banking. ...
- Information Technology. ...
- Media. ...
- Designer. ...
Which bachelor degree is best in Pakistan?
- B.A. in Business Administration (BA) Read More. The Millennium Universal College. ...
- Bachelor in Business Administration. Read More. Larnaca College. ...
- BS(Hons) CS Computing. Read More. ...
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Read More. ...
- Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management. Read More.
Is CSS exam difficult?
It is very easy to qualify CSS exam, provided that you make preparation in proper lines. Most of the students do not qualify CSS exam despite their hard work because they do not make preparation in proper lines. They do not know what to study and how to make preparation.
What are passing marks in CSS?
To pass this exam you need to score at least 600 marks. However, your allocation is possible if you score around 650 marks in the written exam and around 180 out of 300 marks in the interview but merit is different for different provinces and each province has a specific quota.
How many papers are there in CSS?
CSS written exam consists of 12 papers, Six are compulsory and 6 are optional. Each paper consists of 100 Marks.
What is the merit of CSS?
CSS Exam Merit Quota:
The overall merit for the CSS exam is 7.5%.
What jobs are offered after CSS?
- PAKISTAN CUSTOMS SERVICES.
- COMMERCE & TRADE GROUP.
- FOREIGN SERVICE OF PAKISTAN.
- INLAND REVENUE SERVICE OF PAKISTAN.
- PAKISTAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE AND DISTRICT MANAGEMENT GROUP (DMG):
- POLICE SERVICE OF PAKISTAN:
- RAILWAYS (COMMERCIAL & TRANSPORT) GROUP:
- INFORMATION SERVICES OF PAKISTAN:
What is the last date of CSS admission 2021?
The application procedure started on 28th November and will end on 15th December 2021. The Federal Public Services Commission will take an MCQ-based Preliminary test on 20th February. MPT should be initially cleared to appear in the written CSS competitive examination.
How many CSS books are there?
CSS exam has 12 papers including 6 compulsory and 6 optional papers. Each paper carries 100 marks. CSS Exam has 1200 marks in total.
What is the job of CSS officer?
Moreover, CSS officers work as Commissioners and Assistant commissioners of various districts. They can join the services as district police officers, diplomats, customs officers, and foreign service officers.