Is jee main physics tough?Asked by: Kiel Kiehn | Last update: March 27, 2022
Score: 4.2/5 (71 votes)
JEE Main Physics is the most challenging section for a lot of students. Many students find it difficult to score high marks in Physics.
Is JEE Main Physics hard?
Clearing JEE (Main) is not a difficult task. ... JEE (Main) consists of CBSE syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and some common topics from 11th & 12th of State boards. About 25% questions in the examinations paper are easy, 50% are average and 25% are difficult.
Why JEE Main Physics is tough?
JEE Physics requires thorough knowledge of every concept of physics. Therefore JEE is more tough than the other.
Is Physics easy in JEE Mains?
Scoring 90+ Marks in Physics is a challenging task because it is also one of the toughest sections of JEE Mains. Although Physics section is the scoring section if the Candidates understood and practise well. The important factors to learn Physics is to understand the basic and all concepts very well.
Is JEE Physics harder than NEET?
Well,the syllabus for both NEET and JEE is based on the syllabus of class 11th and 12th Physics and Chemistry. However,the way the question paper is framed makes the difference. The questions for JEE Mains are far more difficult and needs intensive studies. However,the questions asked in NEET are comparatively simpler.
JEE Main 2018 - Student Reaction After Paper 1 Exam!
Is JEE that tough?
JEE is considered the toughest exam and many more students would be working hard to get into IITs or NITs. One should start pushing their boundaries while preparing for the exam. Success can only be achieved by working smartly towards preparing for the JEE Main and being consistent throughout the preparation time.
Which is more tough JEE or UPSC?
UPSC is much tougher than JEE. UPSC exam if you qualified this exam you became IAS, IPS,IES, IRS officers and many others posts. Here competition is so high about 10 lakhs candidates appears for UPSC exam and approximately 1000 posts for selection. So, now you can able to think which type of tough competition is there.
How can I get perfect Physics in JEE?
- NCERT is the best book to start studying Physics for JEE Main. ...
- Make a preparation timetable for JEE Main . ...
- Refer the JEE Main syllabus for Physics and mark the topics in textbooks.
- Start from class 11 NCERT text book and read each chapter thoroughly.
How can I improve my JEE Physics?
Make a complete list of derivations, formulas, and experiments in your syllabus and keep that list somewhere you can see it every day. Revise all the important concepts religiously. Solve IIT JEE practice questions regularly. Mark the questions you find difficult to solve and revise them regularly.
Which is the easiest topic in Physics?
- Modern physics.
- Current electricity.
- Newton's laws of motion.
- Oscillations and sound.
- Heat and thermodynamics.
Is NEET tougher than JEE?
A for difficulty level, NEET is slightly tougher than JEE Mains but easier than JEE Advanced, but that is subjective, as seats are comparatively limited in NEET making it more competitive.
Which is the hardest topic in JEE?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics. ...
- Mechanics. ...
- Electrostatics and Magnetism. ...
- Current Electricity. ...
- Optics. ...
- Modern Physics. ...
- Electromagnetic Induction. ...
Is Jee advanced physics tough?
The Physics section in JEE (Advanced) is considered the most difficult section by a number of students. As per JEE (Advanced) 2019 analysis, the Physics section was a tough nut to crack and comparatively difficult for many students. Hence, students need to put in extra efforts and work harder to excel in this section.
Is JEE math tough?
JEE mains is neither a tough examination not a cakewalk. Mathematics for JEE mains is of mediocre level you can have good command if you have solved paper and some practice papers and a focused on your school textbooks specially the NCERT mathematics textbook.
Is electrostatics easier than mechanics?
No in fact questions from electricity and magnetism asked in jee are much simpler than those asked for mechanics...!
Is JEE electrostatics hard?
It is the also the major part of class 12th board syllabus and it is one of the high weightage portions of JEE Physics. It requires intuitions, a lot of practice, command on concepts, but building these things are not very tough.
Is Ncert enough for JEE MAINs?
NCERT books explain all the topics in a more detailed way so that the students understand and perform well in the exam. JEE Main toppers and experts also recommend NCERT for JEE Main preparation. According to experts, studying NCERT is enough to qualify JEE Main.
How can I make my Physics strong?
- Master the Basics. ...
- Learn How to Basic Equations Came About. ...
- Always Account For Small Details. ...
- Work on Improving Your Math Skills. ...
- Simplify the Situations. ...
- Use Drawings. ...
- Always Double-Check Your Answers. ...
- Use Every Source of Physics Help Available.
How many hours should I study for IIT?
It is recommended that students invest a minimum of six hours regularly while preparing for the IIT exam.
How can I learn Physics in class 12?
- Consult the blueprint of CBSE for Physics. ...
- Divide the syllabus and then conquer. ...
- Select topics carrying maximum weightage. ...
- Highlight the key points as per the syllabus of the chapter. ...
- Always carry a notebook for on-the-go revision.
What is jee Physics?
Physics explains the laws of nature; it explains the mechanisms behind phenomena. It concerns itself with matter and motion; with heat, light, sound, electricity, magnetism, radiation and nuclear and atomic energy.
Which is toughest exam in world?
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
How many IITians are IAS?
This year, among the top 10 rank holders, there are 4 IITians who qualify for the civil service exam. AIR 1 Shubham Kumar and AIR 8 Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai are IIT Bombay alumni.
Which is the hardest exam in India?
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)