What exams can I give after 12th?Asked by: Dr. Kelton Grady | Last update: July 5, 2022
Score: 5/5 (70 votes)
- MRNAT (Manav Rachna)
- JEE Main.
- JEE Advanced.
Which is the toughest exam after 12th?
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
What exams can I give after 12th Quora?
- Delhi University Entrance Exam(D.U organises Entrance Exam For Its No. ...
- SAT or ACT( If You want To Study Abroad)
- Indian Institute of Mathematical Science Entrance Exam(If You Want To Make Career In Math)
- National Defence Academy Exam(If You Want to Join Indian Force)
- BHU entrance Exam.
- JNU entrance Exam.
What should I do after 12th for high salary?
- Engineering: BTech/BE.
- BSc Computer Science.
- BSc Information Technology.
- Commercial Pilot Training.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Other BSc Courses such as BSc Statistics, BSc Maths, BSc Physics, BSc Chemistry, etc.
What is SSC exam after 12th?
SSC Exams After 12th
SSC CHSL: SSC Conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, etc. Candidates can prepare for this exam by thoroughly referring to the topics mentioned the SSC CHSL Syllabus.
Top 5 Highly Paid Govt Jobs After Class 12th, Best Govt Jobs, Selection Criteria & Process
What exams should I take?
- ACT (American College Test)
- SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test)
- SAT Subject Tests (formerly SAT II)
- CLT (Classic Learning Test)
- AP Test (Advanced Placement Test)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- GED (General Education Development)
What is Bitsat exam?
BITSAT (short for BITS Admission test) is an online (computer based) entrance examination for admission to integrated first degree programmes of BITS Pilani (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad campuses). BITSAT is being conducted since 2005 and is one of the most competitive engineering entrance exams in India.
Is NEET easy?
No doubt, NEET is a difficult and challenging exam. We are talking about the single-level medical entrance examination of the country with lakhs of students appearing for the exam, and limited seats offered in desired colleges.
Is NEET easy or JEE?
A for difficulty level, NEET is slightly tougher than JEE Mains but easier than JEE Advanced, but that is subjective, as seats are comparatively limited in NEET making it more competitive.
Which is the easiest exam in India?
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
Is BITSAT better than IIT?
BITS Pilani wins hands down when it comes to attracting excellent faculty from India and abroad. It offers better salary and more freedom to its teaching staff. On the other hand, faculty crunch at various IITs often become media highlights.
Is BITSAT harder than Jee?
BITSAT is easier than the JEE Main exam but it is a lot more competitive. While 15 students compete for each IIT seat, there are as many as 79 students competing for each seat in BITS Pilani campuses.
Is Ncert enough for BITSAT?
By Reading or preparing from NCERT books obviously you can score very well in BITSAT examination,because NCERT books cover almost of all the topics,concepts,formulas and imporant points which are far better than any other book for BITSAT preparation.
How can I become a scientist after 12th in India?
- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
- B.Tech in Avionics Engineering.
- Bachelor's in Physics (BSc Physics)
- Masters in Physics (MSc Physics)
- PhD in Physics.
- B.Tech. ...
- M.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Science.
Can a BSc student give JEST exam?
Yes. You can give the JAM or JEST exam.
What exams we can give after graduation?
- Civil Services Examination. ...
- Indian Economic Service Examination. ...
- Indian Statistical Service Examination. ...
- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) ...
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination. ...
- Combined Medical Services Examination.
What should I do after 12th?
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Can I give NEET after 10th?
No, you can't appear for NEET after your 10th class. In order to be eligible for NEET exam you should have complete your 11th and 12th regular class with the subject PCB and English. You can apply for NEET exam when you are appearing in 12th class.
Which exam is best after 10th?
- International Maths Olympiad (IMO)
- Science Olympiad Foundation [SOF] Exams.
- Indian National Olympiad (INO)/National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)
- International English Olympiad (IEO)
- Indian Army Soldier Recruitment/Indian Navy Metric Recruitment/IAF Airmen Recruitment.
Which job is best for 12th pass?
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills. ...
- Tutor. ...
- BPO. ...
- Data Entry Operator. ...
- Primary School Teacher. ...
- Police Department. ...
- Indian Army. ...
- Merchant navy.
Can 12th pass apply for UPSC?
The basic eligibility criteria required to appear for this exam is – candidate must possess Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institute! So technically, 12th passed students can't appear for this exam right after 12th.
Which is the best government jobs after 12th?
- National Defence Academy.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
- SSC Stenographer.
- Railway Recruitment Board.
- Indian Army.
- Indian Coast Guard.
- Border Security Force.
What is the fees of BITSAT?
Answer: As per the BITS Pilani fees structure, candidates will have to pay Rs 39,800 as admission fee and Rs 1,78,000 for Semester 1 and 2. The fee for 2nd year is 1,94,000, for 3rd year is 2,11,500 and Rs 2,30,500 for 4th year.