What is Pcmc subject?Asked by: Ephraim Johns | Last update: May 27, 2022
Score: 4.1/5 (45 votes)
Is Pcmc difficult or easy?
I referred some Python books from the current 11th students and found that there's nothing more easier than Python…. So PCMC will be super easy from now on…. On the other side, some of my friends who even studied JAVA during their 9th-10th get very low marks in Computer and feel that it is the hardest subject.
Is Pcmc easy or Pcmb?
So PCMC will be super easy from now on…. Both PCMB and PCMC are the short forms of the courses which is offered under science stream during your 11th grade or 1st puc . PCMB is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology whereas PCMC is Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics and Computer Science.
Is PCMC is a good option?
PCMC is an ideal combination in case you do have fascination for Engineering - profession. Certainly, you have to be optimistic in your out- look.
What is the use of doing Pcmc?
There is a definite advantage of taking PCMC if you are planning on doing engineering. I studied CBSE, so I shall be writing w.r.t that syllabus. The syllabus of Computer Science covers the basics of a lot of concepts which you will have to study in detail in engineering courses in the first few semesters.
SSLC COMPLETED WHAT NEXT SCIENCE STREAM BEST COURSE IN KANNADA
Is Pcmc tough?
Hello, PCMC is not much easy but also not much difficult because if you intrested in science then its better for you to take PCM, And when we talk about C then its better for upcoming time because if you go for BCA then there is need of that C and in b. tech or B.E. also so my suggestion for taking PCMC is good.
Can PCMC student write biology in KCET?
No, it is not mandatory to write biology.
What can I become if I take Pcmc?
- Bachelor of Architecture. ...
- B. ...
- Ethical Hacking. ...
- Bachelor of Science – Physics degree. ...
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. ...
- Bachelor of Business Administration. ...
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) ...
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
What are the jobs after Pcmc?
- Engineering career.
- BSc followed by MSc and a career in research or a lecturer.
- Career in Management like BBA, BBM.
- Career in armed forces by giving NDA exam.
- Career in aviation as pilot.
- Career in Architecture. #9.
Which is better PCMC or PCME?
According, to me PCMC will be better option than PCME. In PCME you will only get to learn electronics but in PCMC you get to learn software part of Computer as well as necessary part of electronics.. A Electronics guy will have to learn how to use a computer but a computer guy in already learning electronics parts.
Can Pcmc students write NEET?
No. Biology or Biotechnology in your class 12 board exam admit card is a must. You are not eligible to write NEET examination after qualifying class 12th (PCM).
Can PCMC student write JEE?
Yes definitely you can appear for JEE with PCMC. You have right subjects i.e. physics, chemistry and maths to appear for JEE.
Which degree is best for PCMC?
- Bachelors of science (Honours) in physics/chemistry/mathematics/computer science.
- Bachelors in Computer Administration.
- Bachelors in Technology.
- Bachelors in research.
- Integrated B.S.-M.S.
- Diplomas, certificate courses.
Can I do CA after Pcmc?
A PCM student at 10+2 stage you are eligible to become Charted Accountant. You may start your journey of becoming CA by appearing for CPT conducted by ICAI.
Which Indian job has highest salary?
- Business Management. Business Management or Business analysts are the highest paying jobs in India. ...
- Doctors. ...
- Air Hostess Or Cabin Crew. ...
- Chartered Accountants. ...
- Commercial Pilot. ...
- Aeronautical engineer. ...
- Actor. ...
- Company Secretary.
Which course has the highest salary?
- Medicine. ...
- Engineering. ...
- BBA. ...
- LLB (Bachelor of Law) ...
- Bachelor in Statistics. ...
- Bachelor in Computer Application. ...
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management. ...
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
Can I skip Biology in KCET?
Yes, of course you can choose only PCB in KCET, if you are from Medical/Biology stream. There is no necessity that you have to write Mathematics Exam also.
Can we write all 4 subjects in KCET?
Yes for KCET you have to write all the 4 papers which are divided into 2 days exam with 2 exams on each day.
Can PCMC student do BSc forestry?
Yes, candidates must have passed there class 12th from a recognized board. It doesn' t matter, if you have done PCMC . You can opt for this course, if you have interest in geography, agriculture , environment etc. You only need to clear college specific entrance exam like B.Sc forestry entrance exam.
What should I do after 12th high salary?
- Engineering: BTech/BE.
- BSc Computer Science.
- BSc Information Technology.
- Commercial Pilot Training.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Other BSc Courses such as BSc Statistics, BSc Maths, BSc Physics, BSc Chemistry, etc.
Which is the best course in 1st PU?
- Unani and Naturopathy.
What can we do after 10th in science?
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance.
- Electronic Mechanic.
- Medical Electronics.
- Radiology Technician.
- Mechanic (Auto Electricals and Electronics)
Can PCMC student do MBBS?
NO,you can't opt for MBBS. You should have opted PCB for medical field.