What is the best scope in Commerce?Asked by: Hildegard Durgan | Last update: March 7, 2022
Score: 4.9/5 (34 votes)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) ...
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) ...
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) ...
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) ...
- Company Secretary (CS) ...
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) ...
- Bachelor of Economics. ...
- Journalism and Mass Communication.
What is the highest paying job in commerce?
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Marketing Manager.
- Investment Banker.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Cost Accountant.
Which commerce course is best?
- #1 Bachelor of Commerce.
- #2 Chartered Accountancy.
- #3 Bachelor Of Economics.
- #4 Bachelor of Business Management.
- #5 Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- #6 Journalism and Mass Communication.
- #7 Certified Financial Planner.
Which commerce degree has more scope?
BCom as an career option has more scope than BBA. BBA focuses on providing knowledge of Management Information System along with finance, marketing, human resource while BCom emphasis on providing intense knowledge of commerce subjects like Accounts, Administration, Finance and Economics.
Is commerce have good scope?
Some major industries where commerce graduates can find jobs are Banking, Accounts, Insurance, Management, Investments and many others. You can be a part of the corporate world as the analyst, executive, banker, Sr. executive or manager. There are a lot of job opportunities in the commercial field.
Best Career Option after 12th Commerce | Job Oriented Courses after 12th Commerce | Latest
Is commerce easy or hard?
Hello Aspirant , Of course commerce is easier than science . The science subjects require you to study continuously and extensively. Commerce just requires you to be clear with the basics and you are good to go.
What is the future of commerce student?
A. A field like Commerce offers a plethora of job opportunities. Students choosing Commerce as their field of study can opt for careers such as Business Executive, Accountant, HR Manager, Data Analyst, Marketing Manager, Investment Banker, Wealth Manager, Project Manager, Research and Development Manager, etc. Q.
Is Commerce good for future?
Originally Answered: Is doing commerce good for the future? Ans is yes.. unlike science commerce focuse the subjects like accounting, economics, management,sales,marketing,enterprunership,etc.. so you will definitely get a good job with commerce..
What is CS in Commerce field?
Company Secretary (CS) or Corporate Secretary (CS) or Secretary is the same designation in an organization. It is the senior post in a private or public sector's company.
Which is best BBA or BCom?
Best BBA Colleges in India
BCom is a more specific course whereas BBA is a better choice for students who want to pursue a management course later on and wish to develop their managerial skills. Therefore, it is always preferable to scan your aptitude, skills and interest before you choose any of the two.
What is best after BBA?
MBA is the most popular course available for students & one of the best courses after BBA. There are many career options after BBA, and for those who want to pursue higher studies, an MBA seems like the perfect choice.
What is best field in commerce after 12?
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Bachelor of Economics.
What is the income of a CA?
After clearing the final exam, one can be certified as a chartered accountant by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The starting average salary of CA fresher is around 7 Lakh per annum, but with experience of more years, it keeps on increasing.
Which job is best for girls?
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India. ...
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs. ...
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs. ...
- Image Management Jobs. ...
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs. ...
- Law Jobs. ...
- Fashion & Design Jobs. ...
- Sports Jobs.
What should I do after 12th for high salary?
- Engineering: BTech/BE.
- BSc Computer Science.
- BSc Information Technology.
- Commercial Pilot Training.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Other BSc Courses such as BSc Statistics, BSc Maths, BSc Physics, BSc Chemistry, etc.
Is CS difficult to pass?
Passing the CS Professional Program is most difficult for any student. It is also highly recommended for CS aspirants to study for the Executive Program and Professional Program through any ICSI-recognised university, offering CS courses.
Is CS easier than CA?
Easy Studies – CS is much easier as compared to CA which has been referred to the toughest course in India. The CA course is easy to enter but tough to exit. While the CS is also not easy but not as tough as CA. Secretarial Auditing – CS are the only persons who can sign the secretarial report of a Company.
Is 11th Commerce easy?
Commerce though appears to be an easy and safe option which offers wide range of choice to the students, includes subjects which are totally new to them, like that of Accounts and Economics.
Is Commerce Good for IAS?
Commerce as an optional is very technical in nature and hence a sufficient number of candidates are opting for this optional. It is a good scoring optional and provides an advantage to commerce graduates as the undergraduate and professional studies are utilized in both paper 1 & 2.
Which is best stream after 10th?
With Humanities a student gets to study History, Geography, Language, Psychology, Political Science, Literature and Journalism , and Mass Media. If you are thinking 'Which Stream to Choose After 10th', Humanities can be a great opportunity for your career, as the wide range of subjects offers great career options.
What can one do after BCOM?
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) ...
- Company Secretary (CS) ...
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) ...
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) ...
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) ...
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) ...
- US Certified Public Accounting (CPA) ...
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
What are subjects in commerce?
Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, and Mathematics are the major subjects which come under the Commerce stream.
What is taught in commerce?
Commerce as a stream of education can be defined as a study of trade and business activities such as the exchange of goods and services from producer to final consumer. The main subjects that are taught in the Commerce stream in Class 11 and 12 include Economics, Accountancy and Business Studies.