What is the hardest chapter in class 9 maths?Asked by: Prof. Fabian West | Last update: May 6, 2022
Score: 4.9/5 (69 votes)
Some students find Geometry difficult whereas others may find the Surface area and Volume, Constructions or Statistics. But, in general, maximum students find Geometry as the most difficult topic. Also, under the Geometry section Triangles is the most disliked chapter of class IX maths.
Which chapter is deleted in maths class 9?
Which topics are removed from maths class 9? The removed topics from maths class 9 are real numbers, polynomials, linear equation in two variables, introduction to Euclid's geometry, triangles, area, circles, constructions, and statistics.
Which is the most easiest chapter in class 9 maths?
Chapter 1 : Number Systems
For most students, this is the easiest chapter of all and it carries a weightage of 15 marks.
Which is the most difficult chapter in maths?
A chapter that most of the students find difficult in maths is trigonometry.
How can I get full marks in Class 9 maths?
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Mathematics.
- Unit-wise Weightage.
- Tips To Improve Your Maths Scores.
- Know your syllabus thoroughly.
- Be punctual in class.
- Listen attentively in class.
- Practice makes you perfect.
- Revise all the formulas.
Ep 17| The HARDEST Chapter in Class 9 Math R A N T
Is 9th harder than 10th?
Generally, the difficulty level of Class 9 and Class 11 will be much higher than Class 10 and Class 12 respectively.
Is class 9 maths tough?
Is Class 9 Maths tough? Ans: Class 9 Maths is not difficult if students practise it regularly. Students should understand the basic concepts given in so that they can also understand the concepts of Class 10 maths later. Students need to work hard to get good marks in Class 9 maths.
Which class is most difficult?
- Organic Chemistry.
- Quantum Physics/Quantum Mechanics.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Physical Education.
- Music Appreciation.
- Personal Finance.
How can I get 100 in Class 9?
- Finish the CBSE Class 9 syllabus as early as possible.
- Do not waste time as you study. ...
- Solve questions every time you finish a chapter.
- Do not blindly mug up the theories. ...
- Solve sample papers after the entire syllabus is finished.
- Stay calm and confident.
Which is the best YouTube channel for class 9 maths?
- Mr. ...
- Mathademics: ...
- The Video Math Tutor: ...
- Numberphile: If you are a math teacher who wants to teach numbers differently, this channel has some videos to help you do it.
- PatrickJMT Free Math Videos: ...
- Mathematics Online:
How can I study maths in one day?
- Remain Calm. On the day before a test, your mind switches to panic mode. ...
- Find a Nice Quiet Spot to Study. ...
- Gather Your Materials. ...
- Don't Try to Learn Anything New. ...
- Practice. ...
- Use Flash Cards to Remember Formulas. ...
- Review. ...
- Get a Good Night's Sleep.
Is Class 9 Science hard?
In Class 9, Science can be a challenging subject to learn. Students will have to understand the concepts of physics, chemistry, and biology in depth so that the foundations they have to move onto more complex topics in the future are strong enough.
Are CBSE boards easy?
It is not easy, but can be done, if you really want to do it. Have patience and work hard. In this article, we will tell you how to prepare for class 10 board exams, score good marks and become a topper.
Which is the toughest subject in class 9?
But, in general, maximum students find Geometry as the most difficult topic. Also, under the Geometry section Triangles is the most disliked chapter of class IX maths.
Which chapter in maths is the most important?
- Complex Numbers.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- 3D Geometry.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Application of Derivatives.
- Probability and Statistics.
How many chapters are there in class 9 maths?
There are 15 chapters in class 9 maths.
Is trigonometry there in class 9?
Mathematics Part II Solutions Solutions for Class 9 Math Chapter 8 Trigonometry are provided here with simple step-by-step explanations. These solutions for Trigonometry are extremely popular among Class 9 students for Math Trigonometry Solutions come handy for quickly completing your homework and preparing for exams.
How can I be a topper?
- Avoid last moment preparation.
- Choose best for life, not best for you.
- You need a plan.
- Don't be mediocre.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Give priority to study.
- Choose the study as interest.
- Inclination towards the study.
Which is the best time to study?
Numerous studies prove that your critical thinking and analytical skills are quite effective between 2 PM to 5 PM. During this time, your brain can be very efficient at integrating and processing any new information that you have acquired. Afternoons are also an excellent time for creative learning.
What is the best time table for study?
- PLAN A SCHEDULE OF BALANCED ACTIVITIES. ...
- PLAN ENOUGH TIME FOR STUDYING EACH SUBJECT. ...
- STUDY AT A SET TIME AND IN A CONSISTENT PLACE. ...
- STUDY AS SOON AFTER YOUR CLASS AS POSSIBLE. ...
- UTILIZE ODD HOURS DURING THE DAY FOR STUDYING. ...
- LIMIT YOUR STUDY TIME TO NO MORE THAN 2 HOURS ON ANY ONE COURSE AT ONE TIME.
What is the easiest subject?
- Classical Civilisation. Classical Civilisation is a particularly easy A-Level, especially as you don't need to learn languages such as Greek or Latin. ...
- Environmental Science. ...
- Food Studies. ...
- Drama. ...
- Geography. ...
- Textiles. ...
- Film Studies. ...
What is the most failed subject in high school?
Algebra is the single most failed course in high school, the most failed course in community college, and, along with English language for nonnative speakers, the single biggest academic reason that community colleges have a high dropout rate.
Which is toughest course in India?
- Computer Science. Computer science requires you to give ample amount of time in studying the discipline and mastering the concepts in it. ...
- Chartered Accountancy. ...
- Medicine. ...
- Engineering. ...
- MBA. ...
- Architecture. ...
- Psychology. ...
- Civil Services.