What should I study for set exam?Asked by: Prof. Alene Simonis II | Last update: June 22, 2022
Score: 4.9/5 (2 votes)
- NCERT of 9th to 12th standard.
- Mental Aptitude by Subhkamna Publications.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Agarwal.
- Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning by Arun Sharma.
When should I start preparing for SET exam?
If you want to get a good score in the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) it is very important to start your preparations at least three months before the SET exam. Making an effective preparation schedule is important. With three months in hand for SET preparation, candidates must start working on their preparations.
Is SET exam difficult?
What is the difficulty level of SET exam? A. SET exam is usually moderately difficult. According to the previous year's trends, the General Awareness section was the most difficult of all.
What is asked in SET exam?
The SET exam paper will be divided into four sections - General awareness (16 marks), General English (16 marks), Quantitative (16 marks) and Analytical and Logical Reasoning (12 marks).
How do you prepare a set?
- Go through the syllabus and pattern.
- Get hold on MAH CET books and study material.
- Divide time between revision and mock tests.
- Analyse each mock test score to evaluate improvement.
how to plan for exams ☕ set up an effective schedule!
How can I prepare for SET Exam 2020?
- Be versed with your syllabus. Knowing the syllabus for the entrance exam is the first step towards SET preparation. ...
- Understand the exam pattern. Going through the previous year question papers and sample papers helps you figure out the exam pattern. ...
- Time management. ...
- Prepare Short Notes. ...
Can I crack CET?
Candidates must practice as much as possible. Answering 200 questions in 150 minutes is not easy as it is not even a minute per question. Hence, one of the major 10 tips to crack MAH CET 2021 in 30 days in order to improve the speed of solving questions, a good amount of practice is required.
What is good score in set?
Q. What SET score is considered good? A: The standard SET cut off is generally above 85 for the General category.
Is calculator allowed in SET exam?
The SET test takers are not allowed to use calculators during the exam and the calculations need to be done on plain paper.
How many times we can give SET exam?
The SET exam is a national-level entrance that is conducted only once a year. This year the exam was conducted on four days, i.e. July 10 to July 13.
What happens if I clear SET exam?
As you have cleared SET exam, you are eligible to apply for assistant professor posts in the state level institutes, universities. To apply for other state and national level universities, you should apply for the NET exam. There is no other difference apart from the state level eligibility.
What is a good score in Symbiosis entrance test?
The Symbiosis SET Cut Off 2020 for BA LLB for general category was 87. SET Expected Cut Off Marks for BBA course is between 90-100.
What should I do after qualifying SET exam?
- Assistant Professor.
- Head of Department.
- Junior Research Fellowship.
- University Professor.
- Research Assistant.
- Head Professor of a college.
How do I prepare for TS set?
- The students must be aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, marking scheme and other aspects of the test. ...
- The candidates must prepare a timetable and stick to it for their preparation. ...
- The students must practise the previous year's question papers regularly.
How do I prepare for MH set?
Practice As Much As You Can
Get your hands on some previous year question papers for MH SET or on mock tests for MH SET and solve as many questions as you can. Practising is the one best way to prepare for the MH SET exam.
How do I prepare for set general exam?
- Know Your Syllabus: When you sit down to study, you should know exactly what you have to study. ...
- Study the NEW Exam Pattern: ...
- Time Management: ...
- Make Short Notes: ...
- Know Your Strengths & Weaknesses: ...
- Practice: ...
- Take SET Mock Tests 2022.
Is set easy?
The exam has been conducted in a paper pencil based mode in the stated exam pattern. The overall difficulty level was easy to moderate. While the sections like General English and Quantitative Ability were on the easier lines, General Awareness and Reasoning sections were little tough.
What are the benefits of SET exam?
SET Exam is conducted on state-level once a year to fulfill the post of professors in state universities and provide a benefit of fellowship for the research program. Start your NET Exam preparation with free study kit designed by Eduncle Experts.
Is THere sectional cut off in set?
THere is no sectional cut off.
What is the cutoff for symbiosis?
SNAP 2021 cut off for SIBM Pune admission is expected to be around 97-98.5 percentile. SNAP cut off 2021 will be released by all 15 Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU) institutes individually for admission to their respective MBA programmes in the first week of February 2022.
Is 150 a good score in MHT CET?
As per the MHT CET 2020 results, a score between 165 (Highest) and 149 was equivalent to 100 - 99.99 percentile. A score of 136 was equivalent to 99.88 percentile and a score of 113 was equivalent to 98.07 percentile.
Can I study for CET in 15 days?
Prepare the subjects which you have studied in your class XI and XII rigorously for 15 Days. You will definitely get good marks in CET. Do not waste time work out rigorously.