Who is the best chemistry teacher in India?Asked by: Jake Jacobson | Last update: April 14, 2022
Score: 4.7/5 (33 votes)
- Mr. Ravindra Bhaskar - Best Chemistry Teacher.
- Prof. Raghunath Toche - Best Chemistry Teacher.
- Dr. Santosh Haram - Best Chemistry Teacher.
- Dr. Palash Moni Saikia - Best Chemistry Teacher for promotion of Chemistry as a subject.
- Dr. ...
- Ms. ...
Who is the best teacher of chemistry?
- Vani Ma'am – Wold Of Chemistry.
- Pahul Sir – Vedantu JEE.
- Alakh Pandey – Physics Wallah.
- Mrityunjay Pandey – Gravity Circle.
- Monica Bedi – Unacademy Class.
- Roshni Mukherjee – LearnoHub – Class 11, 12.
Who is the best chemistry teacher in India for IIT?
- Shishir Mittal sir. SM Sir (IIT-B '98) is an authority in JEE/NEET Chemistry. ...
- Gavesh Bhardwaj sir. A mathematics wizard with 16 years of teaching experience in institutes of KOTA like Allen, Career Point, Motion and Narayana. ...
- Kartikey sir.
Who is the best teacher of chemistry online?
- Professor Martyn Poliakoff.
- Arvind arora ( made ejee chemistry )
- Paaras thakur (unacademy jee)
Who is the best chemistry teacher for NEET?
- JUST NEET.
- Pradeep Sharma.
- World of Chemistry.
- Khan Academy.
- Etoos Education.
Best chemistry teacher on YouTube, for preparation of IIT JEE/neet in 2020.
How is 180 NEET scored in chemistry?
❖ Do all text and intext questions which have additional information. ❖ Read Inorganic Chemistry from NCERT Only. ❖ Solve Previous Year Questions (2009 – 2019 ) ❖ Have a perfect revision plan for the next day with new topic. ❖ Use T = x + y ❖ Practice Mock Test ❖ Post Test analysis is very important.
Which is best YouTube channel for chemistry NEET?
- Khan Academy. With over 6.23 million subscribers, Khan Academy is the best platform for the preparation of NEET Physics, Chemistry and Biology. ...
- Exam Fear Education. ...
- Unacademy NEET. ...
- EtoosIndia Education.
Who is best organic chemistry teacher on YouTube?
Ajnish Gupta: Ajnish Gupta is a top source for learning Organic Chemistry for JEE exam. The channel, dedicated to JEE-level Organic Chemistry, will help you brush up your basics like no other.
Who is the best teacher of chemistry in YouTube for Class 10?
Answer: alakh pandey sir whose channel's name is physicswallah!
Who is best for inorganic chemistry?
The best book for inorganic chemistry for the preparation of JEE Main is NCERT books and Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee.
Who is God of inorganic chemistry?
VISHAL JOSHI SIR (VJ SIR ) IS FAMOUS AS GOD OF IOC IN "KOTA" , A POPULAR IITJEE COACHING HUB IN INDIA . HE HAS BEEN THE HOD OF BANSAL CLASSES AND ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE KOTA .
Who is God of physical chemistry?
Answer. Akhilesh kumar kanther sir is god of physical chemistry. His way of explanation is just awesome He teaches every possible things and tries to provide best explanation for every concepts.
Is SKM sir good for organic?
Organic Chemistry by SKM sir is the best practice book in organic chemistry to gain strength on this subject. With questions ranging from easy to difficulty level of olympiads, this book will help JEE aspirants in their preparations. The best thing about this book is that, it is well structured book.
Who is father of Indian chemistry?
Prafulla Chandra Ray, an Indian chemist, was born Aug. 2, 1861. Ray is often referred to as the father of chemistry in India. Showing great promise in his studies as a young man in Bengal, he was awarded a fellowship to the University of Edinburgh in 1882, where he received his BS and then his PhD in 1887.
Who is the mother of chemistry?
Marie Anne Paulze Lavoisier: The Mother of Modern Chemistry.
Who is called Father of Chemistry in India?
A prominent scientist, educationist, philanthropist, historian, and industrialist, Prafulla Chandra Ray has been known for his big contributions in many fields. Here's a look at his life as a revolutionary scientist.
Who is Amit Mahajan sir?
Amit Mahajan is Educator and Chemistry Mentor. he has been Top Chemistry Faculty Brain, he is well known for her outstanding Chemistry Lecture, Which gives a direct Feel To the subject. he Is Ex - Aakash Faculty (Janakpuri) ,Sri Chetanya, Bansal classes ,Allen Etc.
Which YouTube channel is best for chemistry?
- Periodic Videos. 1.54M subscribers. ...
- Chemistry at The University of Manchester. 1.89K subscribers. ...
- LearnChemE. 147K subscribers. ...
- Tyler DeWitt. 1.19M subscribers. ...
- chemistNATE. 211K subscribers. ...
- American Chemical Society. 43.7K subscribers. ...
- Chemical & Engineering News. ...
- Chemical bouillon.
Who is the best chemistry teacher on Unacademy for NEET?
Sharad Chandra Acharya - NEET top educator on unacademy - Unacademy | LinkedIn.
Is VT sir good for chemistry?
At the 5th position here comes The BAHUBALI SIR Also known as VT SIR , one of the most loved Chemistry faculty on youtube . VT sir is well known and experienced chemistry faculty for both IIT JEE and NEET .
Who is best chemistry teacher in Kota?
- Kumar Mangalam. Jawahar Nagar, Kota. ...
- Rahul Jain. Rangbari, Kota. ...
- Dilkash A. Talwandi, Kota. ...
- Aastha M. Talwandi, Kota. ...
- Siddharth Bhardwaj. Rama Krishna Puram, Kota. ...
- MUKESH CHOUDHARY. Talwandi, Kota. ...
- Saksham Agrawal. Borkhera, Kota. ...
- Nikita A. Kota, Kota. Classes: Chemistry Tutors, BTech Tuition and more.
Is physics wallah good for NEET chemistry?
Physicswallah is a good channel for physics and chemistry for neet. However, he himself has said that you cannot solely depend on him for the neet exam. Firstly finish NCERT completely after which you can use physics wallah.
Is Vedantu YouTube channel good for NEET?
As stated earlier, NEET is the only way possible into the medical colleges of India and, therefore, preparing for NEET is the only way to secure some good medical colleges. And, for the best preparations without any cost, I would recommend you all to join Vedantu Biotonic for NEET.